Please familiarise yourself with our booking terms and conditions below
Booking terms and conditions
- Unless stated otherwise, bookings with a per person value less than R4000.00 will require full payment upfront.
- All other bookings will require an EFT deposit payment of no less than 50% of the total price of the booking, or R2000.00 (whichever is greater). Payments made by credit card will always be for the full amount.
- The full balance will be due 14 days prior to the departure of your trip. A representative from the company will send you a payment reminder.
- Trips or tours cancelled by the client up to 60 days prior to the trip commencement will be eligible for a refund on fees paid, minus a 5% handling fee.
- Trips cancelled by the client less than 60 days prior to commencement, will be refunded subject to a 25% handling fee
- Trips cancelled by the client less than 14 days prior to departure will result in all payments being forfeited. Bookings can be transferred to another person at no charge.
- If the company is forced to cancel the tour at any point prior to commencement, a full refund will be made.
- If the tour or experience cannot proceed due to external extenuating circumstances (including Covid-19 related travel restrictions), alternative dates will be made available within a 12-month window
- If alternative dates cannot be secured a credit note will be issued which can be redeemed against any other AdvLog (pty) Ltd experience. If the credit note is not redeemed within 12-months, the client may request a full refund without any handling fees being charged.
- Fees paid to AdvLog (Pty) Ltd, unless stated otherwise, do not include travel insurance. We highly recommend you take out your own travel insurance.